[meteorite-list] Tucson Information Page

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:24:11 -0800

Hay everyone,
        I have checked the page and so far there are 3 (including myself)
In the dealer section - look, everyone, if you are at the Tucson Show
And NOT in the Tucson guide, unless you are prominent at the Inn Suites
(now known by some other stupid name) you will DEFINITELY "loose
Business" by failing to be listed in this guide.
        In the "VISITING TUCSON" section there is a grand total of 4,
Counting me and Chicago Steve. That will make it easy for everyone
To call each other on their cells....NOT.
        Come on, what is with this year's show? Nearly everyone entered
Their items in the Auction very late - and 4 or 5 "yes, but later" people
Still not in - and now no one is listing themselves in the Tucson Guide
Page....WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
        Time to get the lead out, folks....
        Michael