[meteorite-list] "POLONNARUWA METEORITE WITH EVIDENCE OF LIFE FROM OUTER SPACE...."

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 14:42:21 -0700

What a pile of steaming crap article! I love how they have put out a "scientific" paper finding life, in two weeks (I returned from Sri Lanka on the 29th).
The meteorite which fell there on 18 dec was a chondrite, then in typical 3rd world fashion, meteorites were hitting all over the country nightly, setting fields and houses on fire, killing dogs etc!
I wouldn't bother trying to get a piece of this one, it is most likely bat crap or something similar:)
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone