[meteorite-list] (AD) BEST OFFERS

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:05:36 -0600

Hi again list. Ok this is a new week so it is a new ad, so only one. I
dont want bandito biting me. I have a 78 gram oriented stoney, a 46
gram oriented stoney,a 30 gram oriented stoney eith great flow lines,a
19 gram oriented stoney and a 13 gram oriented stoney for sale. I will
take all reasonable best offers. I also have a 35 gram complete
unclassified stoney also with a best reasonable offer. And finally 2
endcuts of nwa 5142. Classified as an L/LL 4-5 WEIGHING 180 grams plus
a 15 gram fragmeny which I will throw in $100. All with free shipping.
My 1 add for the week. I see bandito lurking just in case. Have a
great day all.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.