[meteorite-list] FCM: AD: Thin Sections Super Special Sale - Meteorites & Impactites 33$ each !! (no matter whether achondrite or chondrite, find or fall!!)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:46:41 +0100

Dear Fans of the FC Meteorite House,
 and all, who still want to become a fan.

We launch today a really respectable special sale
of thin sections (TS) at unrivaled, low prices.

An offer, which is so fantastic, that we don't have to write many words.

We all know, who is the largest supplier of TSses in the collectors' scene.
Chondrites starting there at 70-75$, hardly any achondritic TS found below
100$.

Our TSses don't have that Mercedes-Benz-High-End-quality (neither btw. do
the TSses used for classifications own that),
as they don't have the standard thickness of 35?m,
but are between 20?m and 30?m.

Nevertheless they are very very useable
and of course that circumstance is more than compensated in the price.

All sections are covered.

Here now the center of the AD:

33$ each!

No matter whether chondrite or achondrite, no matter whether the surface is
small or large, no matter whether find or fall, no matter how rare the
locales is.

Therefore, we think, not only apt for the specialized collector,
but especially also for these, who maybe are interested to try once,
whether thin sections could be a field of collection for them too!

Let us start with the impactites,
because impactite thin sections seem to be even rarer than meteoritic ones.

The direct scans are large enough to decipher the labeling.
Given is always the kind of rock, the name of the impact structure, its
diameter and age.

To offer the FCM has:

http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/Impactite_TS_01.jpg

-Vredefort
-Gardnos
-Tenoumer
-S?derfj?rden
-Dhala
-Sudbury

as well as

http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/Impactite_TS_02.jpg

- Kentland
- Ries
- Glover Bluff
- Dellen
- Rochechouart
- Ritland

And here are coming the meteorite thin sections!

For the case, that you can't read the labels so well,
let us list them quickly.

>From left to the right and from up to down:

http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/Duennschliffe01.jpg

Upper Row:

Vyatka
Russia, 1971, H4

Vyatka
Russia, 1971, H4

Sulagiri
India, Fall 2008, LL6

NWA 5611
Sahara, 2008, polymict EUC, low weathering

NWA 7370
Sahara, 2009, Olivine DIO

Camel Donga
Australia, 1984, monomict EUC, fresh

Camel Donga
Australia, 1984, monomict EUC, fresh

Camel Donga
Australia, 1984, monomict EUC, fresh

Middle Row:

NWA 5418
Sahara, 2006, LL6, S3/4, W2

Palomas
Mexico, 2002, H4

Mount Tazerzait
Niger, Fall 1991, anom L5, porous

Mount Tazerzait
Niger, Fall 1991, anom L5, porous

Mount Tazerzait
Niger, Fall 1991, anom L5, porous

Chergach
Mali, Fall 2007, H5, S4

Chergach
Mali, Fall 2007, H5, S4

Chergach
Mali, Fall 2007, H5, S4

Lower Row:

Palomas
Mexico, 2002, H4

El Atchane 017
Algeria, 1997, H4/5, W2

El Atchane 016
Algeria, 1998, H5, S1, W0/1

El Atchane 015
Algeria, 1997, H4, W0/1

SaU 464
Oman, 2008, LL5, S1, W1

Safsaf
Morocco, 1998, L6, S3, W3

NWA 869
Sahara, 2000, L3-6, S3, W1

NWA 869
Sahara, 2000, L3-6, S3, W1

2nd part:

http://www.meteoritenhaus.de/img/Duennschliffe02.jpg

Upper Row

Dhofar 631
Oman, 2001, H5, S3, W4

Dhofar 631
Oman, 2001, H5, S3, W4

NWA 067
Sahara, 2000, L6, S2, W5

SaU 001
Oman, 2000, L4/5, S2, W1

Middle Row

SaU 464
Oman, 2008, LL5, S1, W1

NWA 836
Sahara, 2000, L5, S3, W3

Santa Vitoria do Palmar
Brazil, 2003, L3, S4, W2

Santa Vitoria do Palmar
Brazil, 2003, L3, S4, W2

Lower Row

Sinawan 001
Libya, 1991, L6

DaG 650
Libya, 1999, L6, S6, W3

Polujamki
Russia, 1971, H4

DaG 650
Libya, 1999, L6, S6, W3

NWA xxxx
Sahara, 2000, OC

And now give us our well-deserved battle cry
and then get them,
as long they're still hot!

Truly yours,
FC Meteorite House