[meteorite-list] Anyone heard of a new CA fireball?

From: Jodie Reynolds <spacerocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:14:06 -0800

Hello Richard,

I got a call from a list member (hi!) waking me up this morning
asking about it.

I'm searching radar data, but the times are all over the board. I
haven't seen any lighting variance in Sacramento/Mather on 16
security cameras here at home, but I haven't checked client cameras
in the bay area yet... If the time could be pinned down (the reports
are all over the place from 5am to almost 6am) that would help chunk
through the radar.

--- Jodie