[meteorite-list] Ad NWA Ordinary chondrite blowout sale pieces around 1kg

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:20:11 -0700

Hi All
Thought I might get a couple of offers out before the Tucson Show to
help raise some cash. I am really interested in selling the whole lot
so if you are interested in 3 or more I will give a good wholesale
discount.

Here are some pictures:
https://picasaweb.google.com/109538410126952617536/OCSWeek1?authuser=0&feat=directlink

967g Nice high quality piece with no fresh breaks and no weathering cracks.
0.35 / g = $338

1087g Top portion of the meteorite has good showy crust. Does have a
couple of weathering cracks showing.
0.30 / g = $326

1083g This one is around 2/3 crusted with a couple of weathering
cracks showing. Also has nice rich fusion crust.
0.325 / g = $352

1094g Top half of this meteorite has relict fusion crust that is
coated with a desert varnish. Still a nice solid piece.
0.275 / g = $328

964g Top half of this one has good crust with a weak desert polish
0.35 / g = $301

1188g Fully crusted monster with one area that has been sand blasted.
0.375 / g = $445

879g Really odd look to this one as it has a charcoal like black
appearance to it. Someone has polished a window on it. Very solid
meteorite.
0.375 / g = $329

1942g All surfaces are crusted on this one with just some areas that
have been sand blasted. Loads of regmaglypts on this one make it one
of my favorite in this batch.
0.35 / g = $679

1227g Top face and bottom face are fully crusted but all edges are
sand blasted completely erasing the crust.
0.275 / g = $337

1553g Big weathered fragment with one patch of fusion crust.
0.25 / g = $388

1495g About 1/2 of this piece is still crusted. Fairly showy on one
side as it has several regmaglypts.
0.275 / g $411

https://picasaweb.google.com/109538410126952617536/OCSWeek1?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Of course postage is extra.