[meteorite-list] OT: Flu shot before Tucson?

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:05:07 -0800 (PST)

And to think I laughed at a guy on a flight to Phoenix who sterilized the pleather seat with about a dozen alcohol wipes before sitting down. I asked what he was doing and he stated, "you don't know whose filthy backend has been flagellating on this seat, it could be loaded with hazardous and deadly microbes!"

It was a Southwest flight with some areas where the seats faced each other.? Unfortunately for the germaphobe guy, he had a lady that coughed the entire flight directly across from him. He asked if he could change seats but it was already too late since the cabin had been crosschecked and was taxiing down the runway. I saw the poor guy trying to cover his face and hold his breath.? At one point, I thought he was going to pass out. The only time I heard him say anything for the rest of the flight was to the stewardess to keep her disgusting contaminated peanuts to herself.?

Don't hold your breath too long,

Adam