[meteorite-list] OT: Flu shot before Tucson?

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:14:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello Anne and Listers,

I would agree with getting a shot if it helps and can say it make the flu less intense. With me, it seems every years I get the flu shot I get sick at least 2 to 3 times that year in the winter with something, and last year was my first time I didnt get a flu shot and did get sick per say in the winter, but got other ailment, but it is what it is. My question is, is there a big out break of the flu in AZ? I been here people in NYC with the flue and there sick for a couple weeks.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html