[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photo Presentation at Auction

From: Larry & Twink Monrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 21:19:07 -0700

I should add that the silent slide show will be shown in a loop, and that
it will be shown at least a couple of times or more during the two hours
before the auction so folks can catch it whenever they arrive. I am having
the photos put on a DVD by a professional company this week. Chris will be
there at 5 to set it up. I hope it will give folks who have not had the
chance to be out in the field hunting for weeks at a time at a newly
discovered strewn field a glimpse of the way it was.
Twink