[meteorite-list] OT: Flu shot before Tucson?

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 15:22:32 -0700

You're gonna be in trouble. I was in Chicago and Dallas yesterday, thousands of sniffling, sneezing people everywhere. Please get a flu shot. Please don't infect more people if you are sick. And if you are sick, please don't shake hands in Tucson, everyone will understand and appreciate it.
Michael Farmer
Sent from my iPhone