[meteorite-list] Fwd: OT: Flu shot before Tucson?

From: Yinan Wang <veomega_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 01:54:12 -0500

For fun, here is google's charting of flu trends. Good tracks search
terms related to flu and maps it based on the origin, they find it's
pretty accurate for predicting the intensity of flu outbreaks in an
area. You can click on the US and then picks specific cities from the
drop down menu.

http://www.google.org/flutrends/

http://www.google.org/flutrends/us/#cities

- Yinan