[meteorite-list] (Hardly) Off topic

From: Kevin Kichinka <marsrox_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:19:26 -0600

Team Meteorite:

I know that Paypal, aka eBay, are two of our most beloved 'helpers' to
transact meteorite business.

This will interest you if these 'services' (is there an alternative to
eBay?) are a part of your life.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/21/technology/paypal-frozen-funds/index.html

Jogging even further off the off-topic trail......

Thanks to a map of the world a listee provided illustrating those
areas full of flu, well, c'mon down, there is no flu in Costa Rica.

Disclaimer - When your employee doesn't feel like working today, maybe
he drank too much last night, maybe he wants to watch Arsenal v
Chelsea re-run because he was drinking too much last night, maybe he
has a planned soiree with his secondary squeeze, he calls in with
'grippe' - the flu.

Works every time.

But here you don't need a shot to prevent yourself from getting it.

Kevin Kichinka
Rio del Oro, Santa Ana, Costa Rica
www.theartofcollectingmeteorites
The Global Meteorite Price Report - 2013 (available now!)