[meteorite-list] OT: Flu shot before Tucson?

From: W&S Schroer <schroer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:01:02 +1030

Hi Jim, listoids,
the 'anti-viral condom suit' looks very much like the face mask I mentioned
in an earlier posting. ;)

I wasn't joking, if you want to protect yourself and your family you should
wear one. And it would be a good opportunity to get used to them since the
bugs are getting cleverer by mutating into something we can't deal with.

Beside being vaccinated good face masks are the best protection while you're
mixing with people. I felt like an idiot the first time I walked into an
Australian airport wearing a face mask since nobody else did. But on my next
sojourn in Singapore lots of people were wearing them and I blended in
nicely.

For the last 12 years I haven't had the flu or a cold.

All the best to all dealer and buyers, may this year's show be a success for
everyone.

Cheers
Werner Schroer
Australia