[meteorite-list] 2013 Tucson Gem Show Astronomy Event

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:58:14 -0700

Hello Everyone:

If you are still here on Saturday February 16 during the day or evening
and have some free time, Astronomy Magazine is holding a day-long event at
Pima Community College on the far east side. This is open to everyone. The
Tucson Amateur Astronomy Association will be there and I will be there
with James Webb Space Telescope related activities (along with the Girl
Scouts).

Please come if you can.

http://www.astronomy.com/News-Observing/News/2013/01/Spend%20a%20day%20skywatching%20in%20Tucson.aspx

Larry Lebofsky