[meteorite-list] Oman contributed 16% of world's meteorite finds in 2011

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 08:24:50 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately, lawmakers and bureaucrats watch these shows and base decisions upon them as stated by the BLM in their last public writings.

Old-time treasure hunters and clubs are up-in-arms over the new cable show called "Diggers".? These two idiots are breaking the cardinal rule of keeping quite, undoing all of the hard work treasure hunters have spent decades repairing.? It looks like history is repeating itself in my old avocation.? I have been asked to rejoin my old club called "Cascade Treasure Hunters" in order to let these rookies know that they are considered outcasts.? They took it upon themselves to coin all new terms like "Juice", "Civ", Riv" and "Nector".? No real advocate of amateur or professional treasure hunting would be caught dead using this baby-talk in the field.

Happy Hunting,

Adam