[meteorite-list] OT: USPS price increase: international = crazy increase!

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:01:55 -0700

I just got hammered with the price increases this morning. I shipped a
medium flat rate box. On Saturday it would have cost $47.95 (the rate
I charged my customer, actually that Ebay charged them) for $45 worth
of merchandise. Today cost $59.95. So I ate the $12 additional cost.
My 5 oz box to Germany on Saturday would have cost ~$5 today $12.75!
So be prepared when you go to the USPS for some significant price
increases especially for international.
Mike Jensen

--
Mike