[meteorite-list] Record Setting Asteroid Flyby (Asteroid 2012 DA14)

From: Jodie Reynolds <spacerocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:55:32 -0800

Thanks for the heads-up!

If you're in Asia, you might be able to catch it for a short flare to
Mag 7ish with decent binoculars. Consult a good piece of planetarium
software for a skymap because there will be significant parallax and
it'll be bookin' across our view.

No realistic shot at imaging it for us amateurs in the Northern
Hemisphere at Mag 24-22.

--- Jodie