[meteorite-list] Tucson show internet access phonecard

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:30:01 -0800 (PST)

Bryan
?
on my phone which isnt an iphone I am able download maps to my phone and when I dont have service or when I am on the subway I can look on the map that is saved to my phone see where i need to go, but I doesnt let me type in location but who knows. Is there a feature like that with Iphone? Alll you have to so is download all the maps before you come to Tuscon, also you can get wi fi your pretty much in bizzness.
?
Shawn Alan