[meteorite-list] ED fix

From: James Beauchamp <falcon99_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 22:06:40 -0500

You all are way too paranoid. Low level = 100% concentrated in flying the plane and staying on the route. They are also really busy prosecuting the scenarios. If it is red flag, that's further multiplied 10X. Sorry to burst your bubble, but they probably didn't even know you were there, and if they did, you got 100 milliseconds of their brain time, max.

Remember, fighters are weapon employment platforms, not ISR. If you aren't on the ATO, you don't exist. They don't deviate from the days scenarios or test cards (if it is a test flight) unless someone else has crashed and they have been asked to assist.

Sent from my iPhone