[meteorite-list] Ad, Sale. Some nice offerings.

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 23:12:50 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings fellow enthusiasts,

I have a few specimens that I'd like to offer, please contact me off list if you're interested. No trades at this time please.

1.
 Mheiriz / Mreira - Beautiful complete stone, 96% fusion crusted. The
back of this stones displays a rich brown, fresh fusion crust which
has a nice write up on Dr. Send Buhl's awesome website, see: http://www.niger-meteorite-recon.de/en/Meteorite_fusion_crust_2.htm This specimen
has
 in indented area of the back side which is iridescent. Many specimens
of this meteorite display an iridescence on very fresh specimens.

Fell:
 12-16-12? Appears to be an L chondrite with a brecciated interior. I'm
dying to see the inside, but this specimen is too nice to cut.
The specimen weighs 89.2 grams. Price: $9 a gram.
See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157634504943362/
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.
 NWA XXXX - This is an unclassifed specimen that I have cut to show the
interior. The weight of the specimen is 24.6 grams. Appears to be HED.?
Price $14 a gram.
See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157634499264879/
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.
 NWA XXXX - Another unclassifed meteorite. Weight 6.14 grams. I think
this is a CK, but am not certain, so no set price. I'll entertain offers
 on
all of these pieces for the next 24 hours.
See:http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157634506900322/
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4.
 An absolute stunning slice of Ghubara, 69.4 Grams. Cut very thin for
great surface to weight ratio. Specimen is 110 X 55 X3 mm. I acquired
this piece
from Dr. James Shorten, who originally purchased it from Gary Fujihara. Both specimen I.D. cards will be included. Price: $120
See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157634507378104/

 will provide free Priority shipping in the U.S. Thanks for your
consideration. I hope to have many more interesting specimens available
for you in the near future. I am an IMCA member (#9020) and guarantee
that what I'm selling is as described and meteoritic in origin or your money will be cheerfully refunded.

Thanx,
Steve
?
Steve Witt