[meteorite-list] AD: Impactites ending soon on eBay: Crooked Creek, Serpent Mound, Kentland, Sudbury...

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:02:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Listoids,

I have some awesome impactites up for sale on eBay ending within the
next few hours all started at bargin prices and still there, so some
deals to be had for sure. Some of these are very rarely available on
the collectors market, if ever. Even if not in the market to purchase,
they are very much worth having a look at. For sale I currently have
the following;

320g slice of monomict breccias from the Serpent Mound Impact Crater,
Ohio's
only confirmed impact site. - http://tinyurl.com/luq4xbk

165g End cut of impact melt breccias from the Crooked Creek Impact
Crater in
Crawford County, Missouri- BIN $30 - http://tinyurl.com/nlzgplk

515g Corner Cut of Crooked Creek Impact Melt Breccia -
http://tinyurl.com/kndlgkv 295g Slice of Crooked Creek Impact Breccia
w/ vesicular texture - http://tinyurl.com/lby8d9h

125g Slice of Crooked Creek melted and fractured Chert -
http://tinyurl.com/mczw27j

535g Full Slice of Polymict Dike Breccia from Kentland Impact Crater in
Indiana,
US- BIN $50.00- http://tinyurl.com/og3b9kt

470g Full slice of Impact Melt Breccia from Kentland Crater in Indiana,
US- BIN $50.00-
http://tinyurl.com/qehn4vt

165g Slice of Sudbury's Black Onaping with fantastically shaped and
colorful inclusions. -
http://tinyurl.com/m8sgtct

80g awesome slice of plastically deformed fault rock from Kentland, IN
impact crater - http://tinyurl.com/pjuon2l

Combined shipping within US. International buyers welcome!

Thank you for the consideration!

Brandon D. IMCA #9312