[meteorite-list] Linkedin spam

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:53:48 +0000

After I ignored/deleted the Linkedin friend request I got from Steve Curry, I got another one today.? Upon looking into the matter, if you do not respond to a Linkedin associate request, they will send you at least 2 reminders.? I also got reminder requests from several other accounts.? Since I have never gotten anything useful out of Linkedin for the 6 months I have been on (only spam requests to be added to someone's contact list, mostly AFAIK automated), I have deleted my Linkedin account.? If you wanted to add me to a Linkedin list, feel free to contact me directly.? You should already have my e-address :)

Best!
Tracy Latimer