[meteorite-list] AD: Great historic/rare meteorites ending on ebay on Wed & Fri!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:19:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/imca1633ny?_rdc=1

Feature Auctions

BERLANGUILLAS historic 120mg meteorite-Fell in 1811 Spain-1440g TKW Super Rare *Make an Offer*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261243965361?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite-1911 Fall-KING OF MARTIAN METEORITES-VERY RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251304874342?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BARBOTAN VERY RARE historic French meteorite fall -1790 France - Killed a Man
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251303549175?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LOST CITY meteorite hammer fall - 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251303550396?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

PASAMONTE 40mg meteorite fall 1933 1st fireball caught on film - Extremely Rare *Make an Offer*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261246772993?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

TRENZANO meteorite fall from 1856 in Italy - Rare Historic Fall. Very Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251305955040?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BENARES (a) 1798 India HAMMER FALL - Extremely & historic 124mg meteorite fall *Make an offer*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251305952968?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Appley Bridge 74mg meteorite from UK - fell in 1914 - Very Rare meteorite fall
*Last piece*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261245183078?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

TENHAM 1st Australian - 5.2g??meteorite fall-Fell in 1879-Ringwoodite meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261243966346?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1803wt_1116

HONOLULU meteorite fall from 1825??1st Hawaii meteorite fall - Extremely rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251303552615?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1465wt_1116

AUSSON Rare Historic .143g??Meteorite Hammer Fall - Fell in 1858 France!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251303508343?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_2321wt_1116

FOREST CITY .545g meteorite 1890??rare historic fall -1st USA COURT CASE BATTLE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261248103528?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_3411wt_1116

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
http://meteoritefalls.com/?