[meteorite-list] AD: For sale NWA 267 Original 1st in series meteorite coin

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 16:48:56 +0100

Hi all,

I have an NWA 267 meteorite coin for sale. This was issued in 2004 and was
the first in a series of meteorite coins issued. This is a rare and hard to
find coin and was only issued in an edition of 999. The coin is in an
airtight coin capsule abd comes with the original dark wood box, COA and
also an extra small fragment of the NWA 267 meteorite. The exact coin for
sale can be seen here at the folowing link:

(
http://msg-meteorites.co.uk/my-collection/meteorite-coins/meteorite-legal-tender-coins
)

I am open to offers over the next couple of days so if you have been
looking for one of these coins then please send me your best offer :-)

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk