[meteorite-list] AD: Historic/Rare meteorite (Murray, Benld, Nakhla) ending on ebay on Wed/Fri with low prices, MUST SEE!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/imca1633ny?_rdc=1

Feature Auctions
?
TENHAM 1st Australian - 5.2g meteorite fall-Fell in 1879-Ringwoodite meteorite!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251307402275?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
LOST CITY 46mg meteorite hammer fall - 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251307404590?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 85mg Meteorite Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS-ASU Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261249767111?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
BENLD meteorite HAMMER STONE fall broke through garage & car roof ultra rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261252092856?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
LIMERICK 54mg meteorite rare/historic Ireland fall-1813 From Renowned Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261252097317?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
BENARES (a) 1798 India HAMMER FALL - Extremely & historic 124mg meteorite fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261249765207?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
BATH meteorite-1st .242g meteorite fall from South Dakota, fell in 1892 - Rare !
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251307411277?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite-1911 Fall-KING OF MARTIAN METEORITES-VERY RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251308478275?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Shawn Alan