[meteorite-list] Fw: Contracts Curry

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 22:42:23 -0400

Michael Bross wrote [in regards to social media, {electronic
communication}]:
"... instant, no depth !"

I could not agree with his comment more... human interaction is lost in
electronic communications!!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163