[meteorite-list] AD: Great Historic/Rare meteorite - Ensisheim, Luce, Nakhla, Success - ending Wed/Fri on ebay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/imca1633ny?_rdc=1

Feature Auctions

ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - 1st fall from France - Very Rare *Big must Sell*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251312982307?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SUCCESS meteorite fall extremely rare - COA from the Smithsonian - MUST HAVE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261255217533?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BENARES (a) 1798 India HAMMER FALL - Extremely & historic 124mg meteorite fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251309459662?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

HONOLULU meteorite fall from 1825 1st Hawaii meteorite fall - Extremely rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251309754731?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

TENHAM 1st Australian - 5.2g meteorite fall-Fell in 1879-Ringwoodite meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251309458926?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LUCE' meteorite- France 1768 very rare historic fall - 1st analyzed meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251312963638?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LIMERICK 54mg meteorite rare/historic Ireland fall-1813 From Renowned Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251311885567?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
http://meteoritefalls.com/??????????????????