[meteorite-list] meteorites sold from Europe, not as described

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 06:58:39 -0700

I agree, and I have 50 kilograms of Bondoc, directly exchanged out of the ASU meteorite vault. I do not believe that is a meteorite as well. I also think slag as a first guess, same as my "Estherville". I would gladly cut and have tested if I wasn't out $1300. I want my money back.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone