[meteorite-list] what is a... OT

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 08:30:54 -0700

Martin, all I have seen is you playing the "innocent victim being attacked by amateurs" and you pretending to be savaged instead of the one who scammed me.
Why don't you man up, answer the simple questions, and make this all go away? Where did you get them? Who scammed you? Why pass off plastic as real AML labels and make up a bologna provenance story? Who are you protecting? Is there a mystery Hungarian collection (By the way I mistakenly substituted Romania for Hungary, I do apologize for that offensive error).
Or is this all a fantasy written to offload some fake crap?

If we got as clear and concise answers
to those questions as we got ancient colloquial literature lessons, we would be done with this thread by now.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone