[meteorite-list] WANTED: small unclassified type 3's

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 23:18:12 -0500

Thumperianism:

"The character Thumper first appears in the film
Bambi, watching as Bambi is first presented as
the young prince to the creatures of the forest.
He remarks that Bambi is "kinda wobbly" but is
reproved by his mother who makes him repeat
what his father had impressed upon him that
morning, "If you can't say something nice, don't
say nothing at all". This moral is now known by
such names as the "Thumperian principle",
"Thumper's rule" or "Thumper's law"."

Quote from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumper_%28Bambi%29

Sterling K. Webb