[meteorite-list] AD: Membrane Box Sale!

From: Matthew Martin <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 03:19:16 -0500

Aloha Everyone,

I've just received a new shipment of hinged membrane boxes and am
offering a sale on them from now through Wednesday (June 12th). I've
received great positive feedback from many collectors and institutions
with regard to these boxes and am pleased that they have been received
with high regard. These boxes offer additional depth compared to the
traditional membrane boxes and the hinged case makes it easier to open
without jarring the contents or misplacing the lid. Cases close
securely via a snap fastener.

For photos and box dimensions, click here:

http://meteoritetreasures.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=53_81

***MEMBRANE BOX SALE*** (All boxes are hinged)

SMALL (Reg. $2.50 ea.)
Qty / Price
1-24 $2.00 ea.
25-199 $1.50 ea.
200+ $1.25 ea.

MEDIUM (Reg. $3.00 ea.)
Qty / Price
1-24 $2.50 ea.
25-199 $2.00 ea.
200+ $1.75 ea.

LARGE (Reg. $4.00 ea.)
Qty / Price
1-24 $3.00 ea.
25-199 $2.75 ea.
200+ 2.50 ea.

If you place an order directly on my website, the quantity discounts
will be applied immediately. I will send an additional invoice for
shipping after the package is weighed and cost calculated. I also
welcome email orders as well. Payment via Paypal is accepted and I
also accept all major credit cards directly.

Shipping costs will depend on weight and destination. The most
economical method will be utilized unless requested otherwise.
Flat-rate boxes are usually the most economical and utilized for
medium and large quantities. First class for small quantities.
International orders welcome.

To order from my website, click here (you can also reply via email to order):

http://meteoritetreasures.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=53_81

Thanks for reading to the end!

Aloha,

Matthew