[meteorite-list] AD: Pasamonte, Pentar, Peace River, Daniel's Kuil & more ending on ebay tomorrow and Fri!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:07:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

?
?
eBay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/imca1633ny?_rdc=1

?
?
Feature Auctions
?
7 Historic meteorite falls LOT-Ensisheim, Tabor, Albareto, Luce, Barbotan & more MAKE AN OFFER
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251285969413?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
PASAMONTE 40mg meteorite fall 1933 1st fireball caught on film - Extremely Rare! MAKE AN OFFER
?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251286601192?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
PILLISTER 1st Enstatite 49mg meteorite fall from 1863 & it?s a Hammer Fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251287882120?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
DANIEL'S KUIL meteorite fall - Fell 1868 - 2nd South Africa meteorite Very Rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261227088201?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
COLLESCIPOLI rare Italy 94mg meteorite FALL fragment, hard to find historic fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251275168726?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
TENHAM 1st Australian 1.24g meteorite fall-Fell in 1879-Ringwoodite meteorite!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251287879298?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
PEACE RIVER meteorite from Canada - Fell in 1963 - Rare & well documented fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251286596573?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
AUSSON Rare Historic .143g Meteorite Hammer Fall - Fell in 1858 France!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251276481571?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Shawn Alan