[meteorite-list] DIO, NAK, L4-6, H5 Lots Ending eBay Today - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:15:03 -0400

Dear List,

In about nine hours from now I have a number of eBay auctions ending on
NaturesVault. You will find the following, most are discounted lots:

1) NWA 7831 Olivine-rich Diogenite (Super Gemmy!)
2) NWA 6148 Nakhlite
3) NWA 869 L4-6 Lots Nice smaller stones!)
4) NWA 4528 H5 (Large pieces and Lots - CHEAP!!)

If you like interesting Petrified Wood, check out this unusual variety from
Alabama (auctions end Friday):
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ancientdiscoveries/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Thank you for looking, I hope you find something you like!!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163