[meteorite-list] Mifflin meteorite for sale on EBay

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:15:43 -0700

Hello Bill, Brandon, All,
Given the seller, I'm surprised anyone would consider it without a
very good photographic record of provenance. Could be Mifflin: looks
better than most of the H-chondrite misrepresented material that was
going around. But the same seller recently sold off-looking Nuevo
Mercurio and Chelyabinsk, and has a documented history of mixing
things up.
Wouldn't touch it, myself.
Regards,
Jason