[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk strewnfield map and trajectory projection

From: Meteorite-Recon.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:30:59 +0200 (CEST)

Dear All,

A first version of the Chelyabinsk strewnfield map is now completed:

http://www.meteorite-recon.com/en/Meteorite_Chelyabinsk_6.html

At the bottom of the page, we provide a download link to a large-size
version.

The trajectory projection and wind models are based on the excellent work of
Karl Wimmer. Find coordinates were submitted from field researchers and private
enthusiasts, mainly from Russia. Additional information can be found in the
accompanying text.

Please note that we encourage a non-commercial distribution of the strewnfield
map only.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

Cheers

Svend