[meteorite-list] World Record Slice Produced By Marlin Cilz!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:27:01 -0400

I hate to break this news.

I have a slab of Al-Haggounia that measures 6-feet by 14-feet in
overall dimensions and is 9 inches thick at it's thickest point. It
weighs 900 pounds. I am currently using it as a patio deck outside my
apartment.

These paltry lunar thumbnails pale in comparison.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone
On 6/17/13, Adam Hupe <raremeteorites at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Don't worry about it Jason.  It is not your concern.  Let the qualified
> record-tracking personal in England deal with it.
>

> A world record has been set and is locked in.. The slab from 61016 was only
> 20 mm thick and was cut into sections immediately for studying cosmic ray
> tracks.  The initial slab for NWA 5000 was more than twice as thick at 52mm.
> What don't you understand?
>

> I did my research, Now it is time for you to grow up and do your own
> research instead of commenting on things you now nothing about. Do you like
> to argue for the sake of arguing?  Please don't answer because I want no
> further communications with you!   I find it to be a complete waste of time
>
> Over and Out, Good Bye,
>

> Adam

>>> www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
>>> NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
>>> http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault