[meteorite-list] Rock Or Meteorite? Strange Object Crashes Through Roof O...

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 04:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

Be it remembered that "mesosiderites" tend to be frequently "slag-looking".? This is a hard call in that there are no signs of being a fresh fall--that is, it looks to have weathered features.? How-some-ever the hole looks like an impact hole--yet again it seems too perfectly round and doesn't match the alleged meteorite.

Me thinks this could be a meteor-wrong prank.

Elton