[meteorite-list] Meteorite lands in Shrewsbury back garden

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 03:23:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

It just seems now everyone is getting touched by meteorite madness and I think the sky is falling :), I only wish the sky would fall in NYC with a Lunar meteorite.
At any rate, some women and her kids almost got murdered by some falling stones. This is a link down below... my thoughts, its hard to tell from the photos but who knows.... :)

?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store
http://stores.ebay.com/imca1633ny?_rdc=1
http://meteoritefalls.com/
?
?
?
Meteorite lands in Shrewsbury back?garden
Rocks believed to be from a meteorite shower landed in the back garden of a Shropshire home, just inches away from where two young children were playing.
?Mum-of-two Sarah Marston-Jones, of Copthorne, in Shrewsbury, says she and her children are lucky to be alive after more than 15 rock fragments landed as the youngsters played on a trampoline.
Mrs Marston-Jones, a schoolteacher, said Harry, aged two, and Benjamin, four, were enjoying the sunshine when all three of them heard a large ?whooshing? and ?cracking? sound through the hedges and trees before a strong burning smell filled the air.
She said the brown and black coloured rocks, which also showered down on the outside patio, ranged in size, but some were more than an inch wide.
?
?
Source: http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2013/06/26/meteorite-lands-in-shrewsbury-back-garden/