[meteorite-list] Ad - Chelyabinsk Micromounts & Displays, Rare Red & Black Trinitite, 30% off all Amber!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 01:08:21 -0400

Hi Listees and Collectors,

I have a selection of various Chelyabinsk Russian meteorite specimens
- micromounts (IMB and "regular"), pendants, two different displays,
and pieces of the window glass broken by the shockwave. I also
recently acquired some new trinitite material and some of the pieces
are less-common red and rare black varieties. I have a few red pieces
left and one black specimen. As always, use coupon code "metlist" at
checkout for 20% off your entire order. If the coupon code doesn't
work, or the checkout crashes, then please contact me via email.

I am also offering a 30%-off discount on all amber and copal specimens
- to get the discount, use coupon code "amber" at checkout.

Chelyabinsk specimens -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/chelyabinsk-new-stock

Trinitite specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

All new specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=48

Amber and Copal specimens -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/baltic-amber?pagesize=60

"One of Everything" (approx. 100 meteorites, and dozens of
non-meteorites) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/one-of-each-one-of-every-meteorite-amber-and-more

Quartz Crystals (singles and lots) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/quartz-crystals?pagesize=12

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GalacticStone