[meteorite-list] Meteorite market talk on radio

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 07:58:54 -0800 (PST)

This talk turned me off from the second the interviewer claimed the Sahara was a black market.? I would have ended the interview right then and there.?

Doesn't the media research anything anymore?? When it comes to integrity, a modern journalist might ask "What are you talking about, I have never heard of such a thing?"

Adam