[meteorite-list] Month of March 2013 Website Updates now up!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 15:56:40 -0500

Hi List. My updates for the month of March 2013 are completed.

*
"The Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month"
 Here is something I am sure all of you will enjoy! It is an incredible
almost 7 minute video compilation of the Chelyabinsk, Russia event that not
only includes video capture of the meteor as it crosses the sky but includes
surveillance video showing the fear in people/children as well as actual "as
it happens" destruction caused by the shock wave! You may have seen the
other video's but probably not this one! Totally Awesome.
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/secret_video.html

*
Also the
"Flash from the Past Photo of the Month"
This showing the first primate to reach space!
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html

*
 The "Night Sky this Month for March 2013 is up as well, for those
meteorite collectors/astronomers!
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/menu_1.html

*
Also check out my Home page so you can watch and or read about the Comet
Panstarrs which is visible this month!
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html

*
All very educational and for everyone! Hope you all enjoy.

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960