[meteorite-list] Meteorite Black Market (CBC News)

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 15:18:49 -0500 (EST)

What can be done?

One suggestion: if you would all keep one sending a link to the
rebuttal I wrote to all those news services and be insistent about it,
maybe some of them will actually read it and maybe learn something.
Here is a link to it:

http://imca.cc/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=192

And please feel free to send it over and over again!
I have already done it more than once but if they all get it over and
over again maybe they will start paying attention.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com