[meteorite-list] The stones from the desert.

From: Pict <pict_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 09:28:29 -0700

Put it this way. There is nothing in the texture that I can see that would
say it is definitely not terrestrial. Saying it is possibly
extraterrestrial would take someone with experience to spot something I
don't see. Looks pretty coarse grained and too differentiated (andesite?
sort of composition) to be anything common for a planetary. I'd be
interested to know if any meteoritic analogues to this sort of rock do
exist. Can't make a definite call myself. It is pretty however :-)

Regards,
John