[meteorite-list] preference question on scale cubes and a poll

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 23:36:16 -0500

Hi Rex,

I have no preference on the dot, but I agree with Gary Fujihara about
leaving the hash marks off. They do tend to get in the way (IMHO) and Gary
is right about having an oversized cube to accommodate 10 mm marks. I would
prefer to use a small metric ruler in closeup photos to get that type of
detail.

Regards,
Ed