[meteorite-list] Is this oriented?

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:20:00 -0500

Hi List. Can someone look at this picture and tell me if it is oriented? It
is a 6.58 gm. whole stone of Millbillillie with 100% crust with flow lines.
Top of meteorite is up, and conical tapering to a wide bottom. I bought this
years ago and believe the Dealer said it was oriented but have had not much
success making contact with the Dealer. I could take it out of the case and
take more pics but I am being lazy (shame on me) thus using a picture I
already had taken. Thank Guys/Gals.
Here is the Link:
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/millbillillie.html?r=20130304181254

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960