[meteorite-list] Frustrated over some sellers pages

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 14:48:22 -0500 (EST)

Well, Mike and Mike,

This should make you happy, I just finished updating my site, all the
Sold pieces have been removed.
What took me so long?? Easy. The Tucson Show. It is something you
start working on right after Christmas at the latest, packaging,
pricing, writing Id Cards,.... then doing an inventory and packing up
everything. Then there is the Show proper, that takes a month when you
figure in the packing, driving down, setting the room, then tearing
down, re-packing, driving back home, un-packing again and re-doing an
inventory. Yes I do a full inventory just before and just after the
Show, I am sure most of you can guess why.

So now you know.
Next job: posting all the new pieces. And I have a very nice bunch that
came from a trade with the Museum of Rio de Janeiro.
Back to work!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com