[meteorite-list] Frustrated over some sellers pages

From: Jimski47 at aol.com <Jimski47_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 16:24:22 -0500 (EST)

A few years ago I was looking for a certain kind of large iron meteorite
for my collection and found a nice one at a well known dealers website. I
made the deal and sent the payment. The next day I was told that it had been
sold some time ago. The dealer offered me a different piece that was larger
and more expensive at a great price. I agreed and paid for it. It arrived
and I was thrilled with it. About 6 months later I saw my meteorite on Ebay
listed by this same dealer. I emailed him and joked about it. He ended the
listing. Six months later it was listed again and has been relisted a
number of times to this day and is still for sale on his website. I don't want
to cause him any undue embarrassment so I won't mention his name, so don't
ask. Forgetful? or Bait and Switch? I'm not complaining, it was a good deal
for me.

Cheers,
Jim K