[meteorite-list] finally: L3.00

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:43:50 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hello Matthias and List,

What a beautiful aspect. The classic and historical Germanic architecture, the lush landscaping, the plethora of wildlife...so soothing and inspiring to the spirit. Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us, but I wouldn't want to be in the far end of a strewn field created by this structure!

Best regards to all,

Guido