[meteorite-list] sharp protrusion from an iron meteorite

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:23:59 -0800 (PST)

Martin,

This string is not worthy of your time, my time or the bandwidth.? Let people who think they are above the rules hang themselves.? It will happen sooner than you think.? The case has been made for both sides so now it is time to let collectors decide with their wallets since this is all about saving a few bucks and has nothing to do with science.

You can only burn a bridge once and then it becomes unusable unless you are a politician who can spin properly.? We all know how well-respected politicians are, not!.

Adam