[meteorite-list] Availability of Cheylabinsk/Chebarkul from sellers on this list?

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 00:26:03 +0000

Hi Count,

Hope you get your pieces Count and they are the real thing.....they do
have a very characteristic look, so it should not be a problem when
you see them....having mine in hand now makes it much easier.....and
mine was from a reliable and respected source.

I know there will be definitely larger pieces around....more than 100gs.

Post from Russia is the most worrying aspect though.